Six time World Wakeboard Champion Dean Lavelle has led Robin Hood’s Wakeboard, Waterksi and Wakesurf Academy since 2016. With over 24 years of coaching experience, Dean has coached all over the world and now owns and runs the LTS Wakeboard/Waterski/Wakesurf School in Pompano Beach, Florida. Campers received a once in a lifetime opportunity Week 7 to receive one-on-one coaching with a world champion!
Learn more.. check out his video biography!
Also, six-time Brazilian wakesurf champion Anne Prochaska offers campers high-caliber wakesurfing instruction for the entire month of July.
Wakeboard/Waterski Academy (Week 1 and Week 7): Both academy weeks will give serious waterskiiers and wakeboarders the opportunity to optimize learning and enjoyment.
• Participants commit to a minimum of three sessions a day, including Rest Hour (be the only campers on the lake!).
• World-class staff, many with competitive experience and national rankings
• Staff will customize each session on the water for appropriate levels.
• Six championship ski and wakeboard boats running wakeboarding, waterskiing and wakesurfing
• Professional slalom course coaching and training
• Barefoot and trick ski coaching and training
H 35° : L 25°